BANANA CAKE RECIPE ALA VELLA
- 2 ½ cups flour (1 cup flour = 110 grams)
- sugar 1 ½ cups (100-150 grams), depending on your taste sweetness
- 2 whole eggs (if you want more tender cake, so to use yellow, but may also use a whole egg / yolk and egg white)
- bananas cavendish bananas or 4 pieces (preferably banana banana skin is very soft and somewhat blackish)
- 100 grams butter (even better if you wear roomboter)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- baking soda 1 ½ tsp
- powder ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon salt
- If you like banana cake 2 color, cocoa powder can wear / can wear milk 4-5 tablespoons cocoa powder, but if not, it could be without the color brown
- 4-5 tablespoons yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- spekuk seasoning, should not be used (optional), if not, if you like, can use cinnamon powder, (2 material is just a flavor enhancer, without the use spekuk seasoning and cinnamon cake was pretty good)
- Cake molds are perforated in the middle, so that the banana cake batter "creamy" can be cooked evenly.
- Rub the surface of the mold with butter / butter. After that baluri again with flour evenly, so that the cake will have matured easily separated from the mold.
- Puree bananas, and Dab lemon juice. Then mix with yogurt, stir until well blended lumatan bananas (make sure the yogurt + banana mixture not too watery, not so raw in the middle cake when baked). Because sweet banana flavor alone is enough, I do not sprinkle the banana flavor essences sweeteners.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt. Toss well.
- In a separate container, mix the egg yolks, sugar and vanilla powder. Mix / in-mixer until smooth and well blended.
- Enter a mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt into egg mixture, sugar and vanilla mix that's already had. Mix well with a mixture of banana and yoghurt lumatan. To mix all the ingredients I use a food processor, but can also use a mixer. Make sure everything is well blended and smooth
- Once everything is mixed, in fact all of the material that has been in-mixer can directly insert into cake molds and baked in the oven immediately. But if you want a banana flavored cake, may also mix a bit of the flavor of chocolate.
- After that, prepare the mold. Put the white batter into the mold. Little by little. Alternating chocolate batter also enter. Then insert the white dough. Reinsert the chocolate batter. That in order to get the marble effect on the cake motif. May also use other means. That is the whole lump white insert. Then pour the chocolate batter on it. After that, with a long spoon, press the mixture into the chocolate cake. Approximately up to obtain the effect of two colors, brown and white colors in the dough (see photo below).
- If the oven is hot, add the cake and bake for 50 minutes.
- Try before 50 minutes do not open the oven, can make a cake so bantet.
- After 50 minutes, remove the cake from the oven. Check with satay puncture / stab puncture cake with skewers. Is the batter in the cake is cooked / dried or still wet. If there are no wet batter attached satay puncture, it means you successfully make the cake not the cake aka bantet.
- After the cake baked, cooled approximately 10-15 minutes before being cut and eaten. Also once the cooling process so it makes the cake more dense texture. So the result is more neat when sliced. Cool the cake with a cake mold position is reversed, so that after the cake cool easily separated from the mold. Put / prop something underneath cake molds, such as bottle. Be sure to keep no air circulation into the cake mold.
- For perfect results, before eating should be cake was absolutely cool.